Monday, May 03, 2010

An Interview with Serena

D: Hi
Serena: For goodness sakes man, can ya get on with it!!
D: Does being a Doctor suit you?
Serena: I was made for the fast life. The Old Man (James - Donkey and Cart Adjustment Services) always said "You can be anything you want to be" - so saving lives was it.
D: Of course, you watch a few die in your former recreation.
Serena: Formula One driving is a dangerous past time - I've seen a few hit the wall - and fast.
D: Ouch!
Serena: And being a Doctor lets me use the "Crash Cart". That thing is crazy!! No steering at all.
D: Tell me about Rueben.
Serena: I love riding my new Kawasaki motorcycle. Ireland is very suited to motorcycle riding - narrow roads, sharp corners, snow and ice - my legs tingle just thinkin' about it.
D: You are mad??!!!
Serena: No No - only if I'm held up by Sunday drivers - then I'm furious!!
D: I better get going before next Sunday
Serena: You're already late - now p*ss off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home