Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kununurra

It worked so well yesterday - I did the same today - got up, got packed, got going. I had the road to myself, a beautiful sunrise behind me and no wind!!! Breakfast stop was at Victoria River.

Yes, this is what I was looking at whilst I had breakfast. Quite spectacular. The next 50-60 km is very similar and includes the Joe Creek walk that Cathy and I enjoyed in 2006. I handed over all my fruit and vegetables (1 Lime) at the Quarantine Stop as I entered WA.

A walk to the shops to buy the essentials for a trip along the Gibb River Road - A 6 pack of VB; and to restock my depleted fruit supply.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mother Mary said...

Good work! Great to see where you are at. Graeme likes your breakfast view - might do a painting?? I like your nourishment - beer and fruit - will keep you on the ball! Just keep on the road.
Love and prayers MM

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home