Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Changing timezones and exploring new territory - March 23-25 (I think!) 2019

Travelling "Princess class" always makes the journey easier, but it still takes a long, long time! Departed home 9am then flew Melb-Singapore for a 7 hour layover. Departed an hour late, but made it up to arrive in London Sunday morning 6.30am.

Within an hour, I was through customs and onto the Underground. An hour to Kings Cross station to get a train to Edinburgh. Gorgeous countryside on the 4.5 hour trip then found my way to the Scotsman hotel by 3pm Sunday afternoon. Decided to keep myself awake by travelling around the sights on the HOHO(Hop on Hop off) bus then grabbed a bite to eat.

Bed by 7.30pm but awake from 4am! Hope that all the walking and sight-seeing today will have me sleeping soundly tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home