Sunday, July 17, 2011

Run Melbourne for Monash Children's





It was a perfect morning for a run- not too hot, not too cold and not too windy. Cathy met up with other runners from Monash to complete the 10km run. I was delighted to be able to raise over $1000 for Monash Children's to buy cardiac monitors for children. I was impressed that even our CEO, Shelley Park, and her husband David were running with us.



The atmosphere was great and I ran a lot faster than I expected. David, my number one supporter, did not disappoint - taking photos, cheering and making sure I had a long sleeve top to put on afterwards. He even helped out with retail therapy at the merchandise stands.



Monash Childrens won another $1000 for the greatest number of participants in our corporate category. Shelley accepted the prize. Thank you to all those who sponsored me - I really appreciate it. Our team raised over $25000!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home