Saturday, April 13, 2019

Thursday 11th April- Quality Improvement Diploma in Dublin

I spent the afternoon at the Royal College of Physicians in Ireland where a group of about 30 healthcare workers from across Ireland were meeting as part of their Diploma in Quality Improvement in Health. They are all working in small groups on a QI project so I was able to listen to their updates and contribute feedback.

After this Serena and I went back down memory lane to share a meal at Pichet, a restaurant where David and I celebrated my birthday a few years ago after Serena and Fergus departed on their honeymoon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother Mary said...

Glad you have met with Serena. She looks so well! Always great to read your progress and interesting observations. I wrote a comment and lost it so this is less words!! Guess you are in Belgium now with your husband's. Trust the cycling is going well between coffee and beer! Dad & I are more rested after being away for 10 days.Enjoying Canberra - had lunch at Breizh Cafe after church. Lovely meal & good to see Bruno and Bron again. We leave for Sydney on Tuesday for a week before heading home. May call by Bright, but once I head south, I think I will want to keep going!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home